Invoices concern personal data
Any invoice is under the GDPR. Most basic invoices include first name, last name, invoice mailing address and delivery address. Healthcare invoices contain sensitive patient information. And purchase invoices provide extremely valuable profiling information about customer’s purchasing history.
Ublion helps you prove that your business has the proper security controls in place to handle EU subject data
Ublion’s Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems aggregate security data from your Ublion platform to create GDPR compliance and provide our customers with regulatory reports about security-related events.
Integrate your security controls with Ublion to streamline your operations and ensure the safety of your customer and supplier information.
How Ublion can Help with your GDPR Compliance
- Data protection by “design and default” via Privacy by Design, OWASP, measures, data pseudonymization, tokenization, encryption, and minimization.
- Analyse which PII data is held or used.
- Structured access to log information.
- Monitor critical changes to user credentials, security groups, and so on.
- Track assets that store sensitive data;
- Detect data breaches, alert security staff, analyze incidents, and quickly generating detailed reports as required by GDPR.
- Identify events related to personal data, audit changes to the data and generate reports as required by GDPR.
Integrate Ublion SIEM with your existing security controls
Create an organization wide holistic view or store the Ublion data in your own repositories.
Integrate with Ublion SIEM and create a GDPR compliance mechanism to prove personal data was deleted in a proper way from all systems you use.
Use Ublion’s log data to validate that PII data is deleted, analyse who accessed the data and when it was processed.
Ublion SIEM reports about processing activities, the kind of data that’s being processed, the purpose of the processing, the parties with whom the data is shared, data retention limits for the processed data and security measures.