REST requires loading from multiple URLs, GraphQL gets all the necessary data in a single request. This makes apps using GraphQL ultra fast.
Data delivery and data consumption with Ublion GraphQL Data Hub
GraphQL is a query language officially released by FaceBook for APIs. It provides a complete and understandable description of the data in the Ublion API. With GraphQL, Ublion clients ask exactly for what they need and nothing more.
Ublion GraphQL Data Hub is based on Ublion APIs for connectivity with channels, files, software and applications for electronic invoicing. Use our standard connectors or develop your own.
Ublion GraphQL Data Hub supports GraphQL Playground, but you can connect any tool. The GraphQL Playground is built on top of GraphiQL —so at the core you can expect similar functionality. However, the Playground offers a lot more features to enable better development workflows.
Ublion GraphQL Data Hub includes:
- Simple and easy-to-configure user interface
- Combine many resources in a single request.
- Connect different input and output channel technologies
- Import and export data from and into Ublion in different formats
- Automated, reusable data pipelines for scale and efficiency
- Deploy it anywhere— on premise, private, and managed cloud services