Ublion Terms of Service – Public Cloud
Ublion is a brand of Cocon BV
Paradijslaan 32, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce: 66318874, VAT: NL856492838B01
Publication date: 10 January 2020
Effective date: 1 February 2020
Welcome to Ublion! These Terms of Service (Terms) are about your use of and access to our Public Cloud Services and websites (Services).
- Ublion activates an Account for the Public Cloud and provides the Customer with the login information for that Account. The Account entitles you to access an Online Portal and API.
- With regard to the right of use, only Named Users may use the Service.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following prohibitions apply to the non-exclusive right of use: A) the Customer may not grant a sub-license with regard to his right to use the Service;
- the Customer may not grant access to the Service to unauthorized persons;
- the Client may not publish or reproduce parts of the Service unless written permission has been granted by Ublion.
- The Client makes all reasonable efforts, including taking reasonable security measures regarding the access data for the Account, to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to the Service.
- Ublion may set further conditions for the use of the Service in an Acceptable Use Policy. The Client ensures that all persons who use the Service with the Client’s consent or through an Account adhere to this Policy.
- The Customer may not use the Service in a manner that causes or may cause damage to the Platform or that leads to a reduction in the availability or accessibility of the service. Ublion is designed to convert order-, delivery note-, invoice-, and bank statement documents. Other document types will be rejected and are harmful for the service.
- The Customer may not use the Service:a) in a way that is illegal, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; and / or b) in connection with unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activities.
- The Customer is not entitled to access the software code (including the object code, the intermediate code and the source code) of the Platform, not during the term of this Agreement and not thereafter.
- The Ublion Public Cloud is offered as a Pay as you Go Service. Customer shall pay Ublion for the Service the fee stated on www.ublion.com/price/.
- Ublion invoices the customer at the end of each month for the used services.
- Customer will provide Ublion with valid and updated credit card information, or with a valid purchase order or alternative document reasonably acceptable to Ublion. If Customer provides credit card information to Ublion, Customer authorizes Ublion to charge such credit card for all subscribed Services customer for the initial subscription term and any renewal subscription term(s) as set forth. Such charges shall be made in advance, either monthly or annually or in accordance with any different billing frequency agreed.
- If the payment method will be other than a credit card, Ublion will invoice Customer in advance and otherwise in accordance with the relevant Payment Method.
- This Agreement takes effect on the date of creation of a purchased edition.
- Ublion Public Cloud is offered as a Pay as You Go service. The term of the agreement for the Public cloud is 1 month and will be automatically extended monthly.
- Transactions, upload and download quota refresh monthly upon the monthly renewal.
Suspension of service
- Ublion may suspend the Services: (a) if Ublion deems it necessary to prevent or terminate any Prohibited Use; or (b) upon notice to Customer if: (i) Customer commits a material breach of this Agreement; or (ii) if Ublion receives credible notice from a third party or business partner that Customer is in material breach of the Agreement.
- Suspension of Services shall be without prejudice to any rights or liabilities accruing prior to or during the suspension, including Customer’s obligation to pay fees.
- Ublion may temporarily suspend the Services for maintenance purposes. Ublion will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any such disruption of Services. Upon suspension for any reason, Ublion will provide a notification through email with written notice specifying the reason for the suspension.
- Public cloud customers have access to a knowledge base and under some circumstances a help desk for Support Services.
- To contact the help desk, the Customer can email, fill out a web form or make a phone call to support. For more information, please refer to the website.
- If Ublion issues Updates or Upgrades, it will announce this to the customer in advance through email when there is a chance that this will affect the availability of the Service.
- Ublion is in no way obliged to release Upgrades with regard to new, that is, functionalities that have not been agreed upon.
- Ublion has the right to copy, reproduce, store, distribute, publish, export, adapt, edit and translate data of the Customer with due observance of the provisions of the Processor Agreement, insofar as this is reasonably possible. necessary for the fulfillment of obligations and the exercise of rights under this Agreement.
- The Client guarantees Ublion that with its data: (a) no legal provisions, rules or regulations are violated; (b) no infringement is made of the intellectual property rights or other legal rights of anyone.
- Data is stored in a secure manner, all in accordance with the agreements in the Service Level Agreement as part of the General Terms and Conditions.
- Ublion is not liable to the Customer with regard to loss or damage of data sent or stored by the Customer on its local server or uploaded by the Customer to its local server.
Protection of Personal Data of the Customer
- Ublion is a processor within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Ublion will only (a) process the Personal Data of the Customer in accordance with the Customer’s instructions; (b) technical and organizational protection by taking appropriate measures against unlawful and unauthorized processing and against loss or damage; and not pass it on to countries outside the European Union without the prior written consent of the Customer.
- Parties agree in the processing agreement that is available on www.ublion.com further conditions that apply to the processing of Personal Data of the Customer by Ublion.
- Ublion makes all reasonable efforts to protect the Platform against viruses, worms, Trojans, ransomware, spyware, adware and other harmful software programs.
Outsourcing to third parties
- Ublion is Cocon BV propriety software and the service isn’t outsourced to third parties.
Guarantees and liability
- The Client accepts that complex software is never completely free of defects, errors and bugs; Ublion does not guarantee that the Service will be free from defects, errors, bugs or malfunctions at all times.
- The Client accepts that complex software is never completely free of security problems; Ublion also declares that the Service will be completely secured at all times.
- The Client accepts that the Platform is only intended to be compatible with the software and systems described on the Ublion website; and Ublion does not warrant or represent that the Platform will be compatible with other software or systems.
- The total liability of Ublion is included in the General Terms and Conditions, Article 12.
- This Agreement is concluded on the date that the Client activates an Account on www.ublion.com.
- If there is a conflict between this service agreement and one of the attachments, the following order applies: 1. General Terms and Conditions, 2. Service agreement
- Dutch law applies to this Agreement. Any disputes between the Parties will be submitted to the Central Netherlands court.